- Wed, Apr 22zoomApr 22, 2020, 1:00 PM – 5:00 PMzoomIf you like to sing and dance join us for this fun session via Zoom We are delighted to be able to offer this dance class to our service users which will be hosted by Gavin Quigley from Born to Perform Stage School! Open to all age Groups. To login you will need access to the Zoom app.
- Sat, Mar 21A81 AK70
- Mon, Mar 16Hotel KilmoreMar 16, 2020, 7:00 PM – 11:40 PMHotel Kilmore, Dublin Rd, Killygarry, Cavan, H12 F6Y7, IrelandIn light of the recent government announcement we are postponing our Qween Event. While we are very disappointed we have to take everyone's safety in account. We are working on a new date with Qween so please hold on to tickets until we know more !
- Tue, Feb 04A81 AK70Feb 04, 2020, 6:30 PMA81 AK70, Tiragarvan, Co. Monaghan, A81 AK70, IrelandAim: To provide Communication and visual support training to broaden your child's communication environment. Topics to be covered: What is communication? Augmentative and Alternative Communications PECs Lamh Visual Schedules Learn Lamh Signs Strategies used to encourage communication.
- Thu, Jan 30A81 AK70Jan 30, 2020, 7:00 PMA81 AK70, Tiragarvan, Co. Monaghan, A81 AK70, IrelandTalk on Behaviour Dual Diagnosis of Down Syndrome & Autism By Dr. Damien Connolly, child psychologist. Damien is a Chartered Clinical Psychologist with the Psychological Society of Ireland (PSI) & a HCPC registered Practitioner Psychologist in the UK. In addition to this he has 18 years...
- Wed, Dec 11Civic TheatreDec 11, 2019, 12:00 PMCivic Theatre, Belgard Square East, Tallaght, Dublin 24, Co. Dublin, D24 NWN7, IrelandA magical and calming world of sensory experiences and beautiful live singing designed especially for children under 5 with complex needs. Created by Anna Newell who was one of the very first artists in Ireland to make work for audiences of children with complex needs; with music by award-winning..
- Sat, Sep 14Sliabh Beagh Hotel
- Sun, Jun 02A81 AK70
- Thu, May 16A81 AK70May 16, 2019, 8:00 PMA81 AK70, Tiragarvan, Co. Monaghan, A81 AK70, IrelandWe are inviting parents of primary school aged children to come to our centre for an evening to find out more about the services and therapies we currently offer to individuals with Down syndrome and their siblings, and hear from you of any new suggestions and ideas you may have.
- Tue, May 07A81 AK70May 07, 2019, 7:00 PMA81 AK70, Tiragarvan, Co. Monaghan, A81 AK70, IrelandInformation on the National Childcare Scheme and how it will impact on the cost of childcare”, a talk for parents. Breda McKenna, the Manager of Monaghan County Childcare Committee and her colleague Jennifer will be delivering a presentation on the National Childcare Scheme (NCS) and answering...
- Sat, Apr 27The Glencarn Hotel
- Thu, Mar 21A81 AK70Mar 21, 2019, 12:00 AMA81 AK70, Tiragarvan, Co. Monaghan, A81 AK70, IrelandOn World Down Syndrome day people are invited to wear “lots of socks”……. The funkier and more colorful the better! The” lots of socks” campaign represents the extra chromosome that people with Down Syndrome have and is internationally recognised to raise awareness about Down Syndrome.
- Tue, Feb 26A81 AK70
- Fri, Feb 08A81 AK70Feb 08, 2019, 4:00 PM – 5:00 PMA81 AK70, Tiragarvan, Co. Monaghan, A81 AK70, IrelandTASTER SESSION : A creative brick building and social activity club where all are encourage and helped to have a finished creation at the end to display. Building with LEGO bricks is a multi-sensory, open ended experience so the building project can be tailored to meet all needs.
- Sun, Jan 13A81 AK70Jan 13, 2019, 1:30 PMA81 AK70, Tiragarvan, Co. Monaghan, A81 AK70, IrelandFollowing the inspiring "Greatest Dancer" Andrew we are delighted to announce we are running a TEEN DANCE CLASS starting this Sunday 13th January at 1.30pm here at the Centre, which will then run fortnightly. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like more information, or turn up on the da