No upcoming events at the moment
- Wed, 22 Aprzoom22 Apr 2020, 13:00 – 17:00zoomIf you like to sing and dance join us for this fun session via Zoom We are delighted to be able to offer this dance class to our service users which will be hosted by Gavin Quigley from Born to Perform Stage School! Open to all age Groups. To login you will need access to the Zoom app.
- Sat, 21 MarA81 AK70
- Mon, 16 MarHotel Kilmore16 Mar 2020, 19:00 – 23:40Hotel Kilmore, Dublin Rd, Killygarry, Cavan, H12 F6Y7, IrelandIn light of the recent government announcement we are postponing our Qween Event. While we are very disappointed we have to take everyone's safety in account. We are working on a new date with Qween so please hold on to tickets until we know more !
- Tue, 04 FebA81 AK7004 Feb 2020, 18:30A81 AK70, Tiragarvan, Co. Monaghan, A81 AK70, IrelandAim: To provide Communication and visual support training to broaden your child's communication environment. Topics to be covered: What is communication? Augmentative and Alternative Communications PECs Lamh Visual Schedules Learn Lamh Signs Strategies used to encourage communication.
- Thu, 30 JanA81 AK7030 Jan 2020, 19:00A81 AK70, Tiragarvan, Co. Monaghan, A81 AK70, IrelandTalk on Behaviour Dual Diagnosis of Down Syndrome & Autism By Dr. Damien Connolly, child psychologist. Damien is a Chartered Clinical Psychologist with the Psychological Society of Ireland (PSI) & a HCPC registered Practitioner Psychologist in the UK. In addition to this he has 18 years...
- Wed, 11 DecCivic Theatre11 Dec 2019, 12:00Civic Theatre, Belgard Square East, Tallaght, Dublin 24, Co. Dublin, D24 NWN7, IrelandA magical and calming world of sensory experiences and beautiful live singing designed especially for children under 5 with complex needs. Created by Anna Newell who was one of the very first artists in Ireland to make work for audiences of children with complex needs; with music by award-winning..
- Wed, 20 NovA81 AK70