Weekend of the 24th - 26th March|
321 Go NEon - 2023
Dress up in neon/colorful clothing as a mark of celebration and walk/jog/ run 3 miles or 3km on the weekend of 24th -26th March 2023 to fundraise for The Down Syndrome Centre North East. Bigger and brighter than before!
Time & Location
Weekend of the 24th - 26th March
About the Event
We are excited to announce that this year, DSCNE will hold our third virtual walk/jog/run following the success of the 2021 and 2022 event. We invite you to join us in celebration of the Down Syndrome Centre North East virtual walk/run, as we unite to celebrate and raise awareness of the Down Syndrome Community.
Our 3.21Go NEon Event Walk may be different, but our mission is not! We’re passionate about creating a world where people with Down syndrome will feel accepted, supported and celebrated for the extraordinary individuals they are.
This year more than ever, your support will guarantee that the DSCNE can continue to fulfil its mission.
- This event will be held over the weekend of 25th March 2023
- Dress up in neon/colorful clothing as a mark of celebration and walk/jog/ run 3 miles or 3km
- We have 3km and 3 mile options to suit all abilities, and to make it a fun, family friendly event
- Feel free to bring your dog/pet too!
- Tag the "Down Syndrome Centre North East" on social media (Facebook, Instagram)
- Use the hashtag #321goneon on Instagram to be featured on our event's digital photo wall.
The first 800 entries will receive a brightly coloured DSCNE snood
*Postage and packaging fee for first 800 entries added to ticket prices (unfortunately we are currently only able to send snoods within the island of Ireland, please contact us separately if you live outside of this)
If you would like to use this event to fundraise even further for DSCNE we would really appreciate all your support.
You could set up a Facebook fundraiser/Go Fund Me Page/Given Gain and get your friends and family to virtually support you as you take on this virtual challenge. Select The Down Syndrome Centre North East as the beneficiary charity and all funds raised comes directly to DSCNE.
Contact email@example.com if you need assistance with this
(over 16 years)
(Under 16 years - must be accompanied by an adult)
(2 adults, 2 children)