321 Go NEon
Time & Location
About the Event
We are excited to announce that this year, DSCNE will hold our first virtual walk/jog/run.
We invite you to join us in celebration of the Down Syndrome CentreNorth East inaugural virtual walk/run, as we unite to celebrate World Down Syndrome Day.
Our 3.21Go NEon Event Walk may be different, but our mission is not! We’re passionate about creating a world where people with Down syndrome will feel accepted, supported and celebrated for the extraordinary individuals they are.
This year more than ever, your support will guarantee that the DSCNE can continue to fulfil its mission.
- This event will be held on World Down Syndrome Day (WDSD) : Sunday, March 21st 2021 at 3.00pm
- World Down Syndrome Day is celebrated worldwide on 21st March (21/3) since DS results in a triplication of the 21st Chromosome.
- Dress up in neon/colorful clothing as a mark of celebration and walk/jog/ run 3 miles or 3km at 3pm on 21st March 2021
- We have 3km and 3 mile options to suit all abilities, and to make it a fun, family friendly event
- There will be prizes for the best dressed participants following proof of completion of the event
- Use the hashtag #321goneon on Instagram to be featured on our event's digital photo wall.
Ticket pricing (first 500 entries will receive a brightly coloured DSCNE snood)
- Adult (over 16 years) - €21.00
- Student/unwaged - €15.00
- Child (under 16 years, must be accompanied by an adult) - €5.00
- Family discount (2 adults, 2 children) - €47.00
*Postage and packaging fee for first 500 entries added to ticket prices (unfortunately we are currently only able to send snoods within the island of Ireland, please contact us separately if you live outside of this)
UPDATE 18/03/2021: we have now sold out of snoods, thank you to the first 500 entrants and we would still encourage you to wear your bright neon clothing to take part in the event.
If you would like to use this event to fundraise even further for DSCNE we would really appreciate all your support.
You could set up a Facebook fundraiser/Go Fund Me Page/Given Gain and get your friends and family to virtually support you as you take on this virtual challenge. Select the Down Syndrome Centre North East as the beneficiary charity and all funds raised comes directly to DSCNE.
Contact email@example.com if you need assistance with this
- Adult Ticket€23.50€23.500€0
- Family Ticket€50€500€0